Thursday, October 27, 2011

Let's get rid of the automobile registry

To heck with the long gun registry, let's get rid of the automobile registry! Every year I have to register my car! Why does the government insist on treating honest car owners like criminals! Where is the government on this! I demand answers!

I mean, if I drove a shotgun to work, I'd only have to register it once! The only time anyone cares is if I buy a new shot gun or sell the old one!

And they have the nerve to charge me for this! At least the long gun registry is free to use. And I have to pay insurance And I have to have an Etest every two years.

Where is the justice in this? Why am I treated like a criminal?

I feel better now, thanks.

Sorry for being late with this... just one of those weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment